Search Suggest

I didN'T get my code to paste while signing into Adsense what to do

I didN'T get my code to paste while signing into Adsense what to do There is not to worry about Adsence code just follow this below step to get code

 I didN'T get my code to paste while signing into Adsense what to do

There is not to worry about Adsence code just follow this below step to get code which you have to put in your theme

Step 1: Go to Adsense account (Link)

Step 2: Click on Ads which you find on the left side of the Adsense account

Step 3: Click on Overview which you find on the left side of Adsence account below Ads as sub-menu see below image

Adsense account

Step 4: Click on by Site

I didN'T get my code to paste while signing into Adsense what to do

Step 5: Click on the Get Code button

Adsense

Now you get your absences code to paste while signing into Adsense and now paste that code in your theme head section

Akki Tech Blogger premium Template

Post a Comment